*From:* CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Vikrant
Upadhyay
[vikrant192...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:13 PM
*To:* CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
*Subject:* Re: [ccp4bb] switching space group

Hi Maggie,

you can re-process your data using XDS and can provide the desired space group
in the
XDS.INP file. It won't take much time.

Vikrant

Vikrant Upadhyay
Postdoctoral associate
Dr. Crina Nimigean's lab, A-1050
Department of Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065

On Nov 6, 2013, at 1:13 PM, MAGGIE <dongmeij...@gmail.com
<mailto:dongmeij...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

I have a structure which should have space group P212121, but it has been
processed to
P21212.  It can not be solved and refined.  Right now I do not have HKL2000,
but I need
change the space group to P212121.  Is there a way for me to do this using CCP4?

Thank you,
Maggie