I'm not sure why you want to do that. If you wish to look at a map or poly-Ala trace from SHELXE, just read the .pdb and then .phs files into Coot directly. If you want to use them to make pictures with PYMOL, use Tim Gruene's SHELX2map. For further information please go to the SHELX homepage (Google knows where it is).

George