It is easy enough if you still ant to do it.

I would feed both into f2mtz separately to make a mysadIplus.mtz and a
mysadImin.mtz
then use CAD to combine and change the default labels to something like I(+)
SIGI(+) and I(-) SIGI(-)

But as George says Why do you want it? That will change the way you proceed.