Hi Folks,

A xia2 user wrote in asking where to find

'observed criterion sigma(F)' and 'observed criterion sigma(I)'

in the xia2 logs (i.e. from Scala or Aimless or XSCALE)... I have no idea
what they are so will struggle to give a helpful answer ;o) and
surprisingly google was not a lot of use coming up with

*Data processing information* : high and low resolution limits, observed
criterion sigma (F) cut-off or observed criterion sigma (I) cut-off, number
of unique measured reflections (all and observed), percent of possible
reflections observed, R-merge I (observed) or R-sym I (observed), details
about the highest resolution shell

Thanks in advance & best wishes, Graeme