Hello,

Molecular Dimensions Ltd (Newmarket, England) is seeking an enthusiastic
sales-oriented individual to help drive our marketing effort and support our
distributors.

The rôle will be based in Newmarket and includes providing training and support
for our distributor network and assisting at conferences and exhibitions, and
will include some international travelling. The position will also involve
preparing promotional material and newsletters, and updating our web site.
You should have a strong background in protein crystallography with laboratory
experience in protein chemistry. Excellent interpersonal and presentation
skills are essential in this role. Good written and verbal English is required.

Information on Molecular Dimensions and its products can be found here:
http://www.moleculardimensions.com/

To find out more about this exciting position in this rapidly growing company
please contact t...@moleculardimensions.com<mailto:t...@moleculardimensions.com>

Thanks,

Jeanette

Jeanette Hobbs Ph.D.