Dear All,

Apologies for the off-topic post, but I think there might be a number of people
subscribed to this list who also use ITC and would find this useful:

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of the
software program NITPIC.  You may download it from
http://biophysics.swmed.edu/MBR/software.html.

What does NITPIC do, you ask?  The software is designed
to read and integrate thermograms generated by GE, MicroCal, MCS, and TA
isothermal titration calorimeters.  It calculates the baseline in an
unbiased way, integrates the power peaks, generates error estimates for the
integrations, and outputs the data for analysis.  It interfaces seamlessly
with Peter Schuck’s SEDPHAT analysis program, which features a large variety of
interaction models.  When used with SEDPHAT, NITPIC also outputs data that
are compatible with the high-quality graphics renderer GUSSI.

We find that NITPIC generally outperforms the manufacturers’
analysis programs, and it removes the tedious step of manual baseline
adjustment.

The program is documented in a pdf file that accompanies the
downloaded executable.  It runs only under Windows operating systems; it
has been tested under Windows XP, 7, and 8.

The algorithms underlying the NITPIC program can be found in
Keller et al. (2012), Anal. Chem., Vol. 84, pp. 5066-5073.

If you find any bugs, please report them to me:
chad.brauti...@utsouthwestern.edu

Enjoy,
Chad