Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:50:07 +0900
From: hojunle...@gmail.com
Subject: [ccp4bb] Assays for protein-ligand interaction?
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Sorry for the off topic. I'm looking for a way to monitor protein-(potential)
ligand interaction. The ligand is small molecule (mw~250) and we're looking for
its potential interaction with couple human proteins. (We do not know this
small molecule interacts with these human protein or not.)

Is there any efficient way to quickly identify whether this ligand interacts
with those human protein? We can buy some protein, but the amount of
commercially available purified proteins is very little, making them hard to be
analyzed by some good methods (e.g. ITC).

That would be really great if anyone suggest any idea. Sorry for the off topic
question again.
Thanks!