From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Acoot
Brett
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 3:09 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Assays for protein-ligand interaction?

FRET, CD, Fluorescence, NMR chemical shift assay, isotope-labelled ligand
interaction assay, protein melting temperature assay, gel filtration retention
assay, gyration radius assay by Malls, native page gel analysis, etc.

Acoot

On Monday, 13 January 2014 8:51 PM, HJ Lee < <mailto:hojunle...@gmail.com>