Try looking into tetartohedral twinning as well--I think I may have such a
crystal, and it's tough going. And as Kay pointed out, try the various P3's.
Since I have not yet been successful in figuring my similar case out, what do
people on the list recommend as an approach to figuring this out--just trying
every possible space group with various parameters? I would think there should
be some actual advantages at the phasing step to having twins, such as a sort
of "NCS" of intensities rather than amplitudes, weighted by twin fraction, but
it doesn't seem that any software uses this. Perhaps there is a reason for that?

A paper on tetartohedral twinning I saw:

Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2012 Apr;68(Pt 4):418-24. doi:
10.1107/S0907444912006737. Epub 2012 Mar 16.
Tetartohedral twinning could happen to you too.
Roversi P, Blanc E, Johnson S, Lea SM.
Author information
Abstract
Tetartohedral crystal twinning is discussed as a particular case of
(pseudo)merohedral twinning when the number of twinned domains is four.
Tetartohedrally twinned crystals often possess pseudosymmetry, with the
rotational part of the pseudosymmetry operators coinciding with the twinning
operators. Tetartohedrally twinned structures from the literature are reviewed
and the recent structure determination of tetartohedrally twinned triclinic
crystals of human complement factor I is discussed.
PMID: 22505261 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC3322600 Free PMC Article

JPK