If heat is a concern, you can place your Emulsiflex into a bin with lots of
ice. We have the version with cooling after lysis, but if you are paranoid you
can cool the whole thing.
It has the footprint of a 15” MacBook Pro but it’s way more expensive than that
:-)

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742<tel:%2B1-410-614-4742>
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894<tel:%2B1-410-614-4894>
Fax:      +1-410-955-2926<tel:%2B1-410-955-2926>
http://lupo.jhsph.edu

On Feb 5, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Michael C. Wiener