on a related matter, what are current experiences with taking crystals at room
temperature by plane?
(we are interested in trying the HC1 at a synchrotron but the closest are at
ESRF, which is quite a drive or train-ride from Madrid)

Mark J van Raaij
Lab 20B
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC