Hi Hongshi,

I think Dale is right. When you turn off the normalization, the level value you
need to put in the isomesh command should be the absolute electron density
value of the map instead of how many RMSD.

In your command window log, this line shows the range of the density values in
your map:
ObjectMap: Map read. Range: -0.511 to 0.616
As you can see the highest value is 0.616, no wonder you see nothing when you
tell the program to cut off at 3.0.

And the line above it shows the RMSD, marked as stdev:
ObjectMapCCP4: Current mean = -0.000066 and stdev = 0.074981.

So for RMSD=3.0, the density cut off of this map is 0.075x3.0=0.225. Your
command then is: isomesh fo-fc_ligand, bdligand002, 0.225
Or you can look at the coot window to find out what the density cut off is
being used (map level=x.xxxx e/A^3 ), if you are not too sure about the RMSD
calculation.

An additional note: the same applies to UCSF Chimera, where the volume data
(maps) control also requires you to specify the cut off or gradient in real map
values instead of RMSD.

Zhijie