Dear all,

 The BL13-XALOC Macromolecular Crystallography beamline at the Alba
synchrotron (Barcelona) has currently an open Beamline Scientist position.
We are seeking a positive, motivated scientist, with a PhD on a related
topic, keen to join our beamline team in an exciting environment. Besides
the continuous operation and upgrading of the beamline, the successful
candidate will be encouraged to develop his/her scientific research.

The beamline is equipped with state-of-the-art optics and end-station
instrumentation including a high accuracy diffractometer, an automatic
sample changer and a Pilatus 6M detector. XALOC started user operation in
2012, and is currently performing high-quality X-ray crystallography data
collections. More info on the beamline at www.cells.es/Beamlines/XALOC.

Deadline for applications is 4 March 2014. To have information on the
profile and to apply to the position please refer to:

http://www.cells.es/Jobs/JobOffers/ViewJob?job_id=158

Best regards,

Jordi

Jordi Juanhuix Gibert

Experiments Division, CELLS-ALBA Synchrotron

Carretera BP 1413, de Cerdanyola a Sant Cugat, km 3,3

E-08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona

Tel: (+34) 93 592 43 22

www.cells.es <http://www.cells.es/>