Would you please share your experience and comments on recovering protein
crystals from dry (or almost dry hanging drops) for data collection.

I found some beautiful crystals in hanging drops that were set up three years
ago; from the color of the crystals ( the protein binds a colored substrate)
and the their shape I know these are crystals of my protein.  I had collected
data using some of these crystals when they were fresh; resolution was poor and
the overall I/sigma was low.  I am curious if the dehydration would improve the
diffraction now.

Thanks

Debasish

Ph: (205)934-0124; Fax: (205)934-0480