 From: Mark J van Raaij <mjvanra...@cnb.csic.es>
To: rana ibd <rna19792...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] maltose binding protein

did you try the maltose-resin?
in principle it should bind MPB but not your protein. You can try to add salt
or detergents to disturb interaction between MBP and your protein (also in gel
filtration).
No guarantee of success, unfortunately not all protein behave "nicely".

Mark J van Raaij
Lab 20B
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC