Dear Jarrod,

try pointless and aimless to merge the data, this should get rid of
this error message. Otherwise you would have to renumber the batches,
which might be tedious and also unnecessary since pointless has been
around.

Best,
Tim

On 03/27/2014 03:17 PM, Jarrod Mousa wrote:
> I am also trying to merge data from multiple crystals that I
> collected from. I have tried to reindex the data in CCP4 after
> indexing in iimosflm, and then put these .mtz files through
> sortmtz before scala, but I keep getting an error in sort mtz:
>
> From ccp4_lwbat: warning: attempt to add new batch with existing
> batch number 1! SORTMTZ:  LWBAT: error in ccp4_lwbat, see messages
> above Times: User:       0.3s System:    0.0s Elapsed:     0:00

* Information from CCP4Interface script

The program run with command: /Applications/ccp4-6.4.0/bin/sortmtz
HKLOUT "/Users/bruner/Desktop/combinedfiles.mtz"
> has failed with error message SORTMTZ:  LWBAT: error in
> ccp4_lwbat, see messages above
>

> #CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " SORTMTZ:  LWBAT: error in
> ccp4_lwbat, see messages above" #CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 26 Mar 2014
> 18:50:58 #CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- --
- --