Hi Ingo,
I tried replacing the loggraph script and also running the old ccp4 in its
entirety on the same machine
Both of them popup the blank graph window and then promptly crash with the
message we had posted.
Can anyone confirm if they are using Redhat 6.5 and blt with loggraph

Thanks for your suggestion

Hari