On 04/04/14 20:45, Remie Fawaz-Touma wrote:
Hi all,

I need help creating links between units of sugar (ligands) in the PDB file
before refining so that CCP4 recognizes the sugars are attached.

I tried the one suggestion I got before Extension > Make a Link,  but I get
discontinued bonds instead of full bonds.

A dotted line is how Coot represents a LINK. It will not use solid lines for LINKs. You don't need a solid line for Coot and Refmac to consider the residues as bonded.

If you examine the output PDB file, you will see a LINK record.

Paul.