In addition to what has been mentioned by others, Open-Source PyMOL
installation instructions for various platforms are available on the PyMOL Wiki:

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Linux_Install
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/MAC_Install
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Windows_Install

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Xiangpeng Kong Lab

On Apr 23, 2014, at 1:02 PM, Guenter Fritz