Dear All,

I am very new to the field of crystallography, I have a few questions which
are very basic and getting input from this forum would help me a lot.

Firstly I am trying to solve a structure using MR  Molrep. In the result
the Rfactors are really high how do I reduce the same?? ..When I tried with
Phaser I didnt get any solution at all.. Will der be a problem with the
space group?? like the model is in monoclinic and the data which I have is
processed in hexagonal.

Secondly while using hexagonal space group should I search for only one
monomer in Molrep??

These are very basic questions if anybody could help me out with this , I
would be very happy for the same.

Sudarshan .N. Murthy
Crystallography Division
Bangalore