Dear All,

dxtbx.print_header /path/to/image should work

Graemes-MacBook-Pro:~ graeme$ dxtbx.print_header
data/i04-BAG-training/th_8_2_0001.cbf

=== data/i04-BAG-training/th_8_2_0001.cbf ===

Using header reader: FormatCBFMiniPilatusDLS6MSN100

Beam:

    wavelength: 0.97625

    sample to source direction : {0,0,1}

    divergence: 0