Not sure if you are looking for something similar like this perhaps:
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore.do?structureId=2AUC

Trimer in asu but all different.

Jūrgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street<x-apple-data-detectors://4>, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205<x-apple-data-detectors://5/0>
Office: +1-410-614-4742<tel:%2B1-410-614-4742>
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894<tel:%2B1-410-614-4894>
Fax:      +1-410-955-2926<tel:%2B1-410-955-2926>
http://lupo.jhsph.edu<http://lupo.jhsph.edu/>

On Dec 11, 2014, at 20:06, Jeremy Tame