As a user of many of these coupling devices, I would highly suggest buying
your couplers pre-fabricated and avoiding many hours (and possibly days) of
headaches trying to manufacture these with your own hands.

Rigaku Reagents sells them:
https://www.rigakureagents.com/p-516-wizard-cubic-lcp-kit.aspx

Formulatrix sells them a bit cheaper:
http://formulatrix.com/store/product.php?productid=27&cat=4&page=1

I have used both products and they both function well even after many uses
and cleaning cycles in methanol.

Cheers, Jim

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.