From: Alexandre OURJOUMTSEV [mailto:sa...@igbmc.fr]
Sent: Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015 22:19
To: b...@hofkristallamt.org; CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: RE:[ccp4bb] Bulk solvent correction in Phaser MR LF

Dear Bernhard,

For the unplaced model, it can only be a Babinet model to improve the
scaling,

This is not fully true, and the flat mask correction can be used as well.
Please look :

Fokine, A. & Urzhumtsev, A.G. (2002) "On the use of low resolution data for
translation search in molecular replacement". Acta Cryst., A58, 72-74

Fokine, A., Capitani, G., Grütter, M.G. & Urzhumtsev, A. (2003)
"Bulk-solvent correction for fast translation search in molecular
replacement: service programs for AMoRe and CNS". J. Appl.Cryst., 36,
352-355.

Best regards,

Sacha Urzhumtsev

  _____