P.S. you can easily enough kill E. coli with excess selenium! Failure to
grow is often observed wgen SeMet is used in excess of 160mg/L (total, so
if you're adding a D/L mix it is still 160mg/ml een though you're only
adding 80mg D and 80mg L).

A.
- Cosmic Cats approve of this message

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Artem Evdokimov <artem.evdoki...@gmail.com