Hi Julia,

This was clearly taken at MAXlab, since it's a very distinct Swedish
pattern. I would guess I911-2, unless of course it is a very old one from
I711.
There was a problem once, where the header of the file didn't get written
correctly.

Can you index it if you manually guess the beam position (somewhere behind
the beamstop) and input it to imosflm? It should work, although you might
have to try a number of guesses, seing the beamstop is so big.

HTH,
Folmer

--
Folmer Fredslund