Working at the MAX IV Laboratory (as it is called these days) I can indeed
confirm it is a Swedish pattern, but I have not yet found a trace of the data
itself, so I am not so sure it was collected here...

However, as we will open the brightest synchrotron source in the world next
year, we can offer beam time and assistance to solve this problem, maybe a good
day to test this further  would be 1-4-2017

best regards

Marjolein

On 01 Apr 2015, at 16:01, Folmer Fredslund