Hi,
      I was trying to do density modification  using DM,CPP4 suit, but not
able to run as I am  getting an error msg:

FP = DELFWT SIGFP = SIGF_l5l6_009_p4212 PHIO = PHIC FOMO = Unassigned HLA =
Unassigned HLB = Unassigned HLC = Unassi

Data line--- LABOUT
</programs/x86_64-linux/ccp4/6.4.0/ccp4-6.4.0/html/dm.html#labout> FDM=FDM
PHIDM=PHIDM FOMDM=FOMDM HLADM=HLADM HLBDM=HLBDM HLCDM=HLCDM HLDDM=HLDDM

 dm: (RCARDS) SOLC: content missing or out-of-range

Times: User: 0.0s System: 0.0s Elapsed: 0:00

I am just familiarizing with the crystallization structure solving software
suits, can any body please help me in finding out the reason for the DM run
failure.

The inputs I gave are just mtz file after refinement and solvent content(in
my case 69%) and the parameters selected for the DM run are:

1. Density modification modes : selected only:*solvent and histogram*

2.Selected phase combinations are *perturbation and all reflection *

3.Create map file in *CCP4 FORMAT*

4.Phase extension cycles:10

5.HLA, HLB,HLC , HLD and weight are not selected (I don't know where do I
find the information about these to feed )

6. FP: DELFWT, PHIO: PHIC, WEIGHT :*Unassigned*, SIGFP: Automatically
selected after I gave my mtz file

Thank you
Veera