Dear Lu,

according to the file ending (mccd) in the def-file, you collected
data with a MAR CCD detector. The template file XDS-MARCCD.INP handles
those. The pixel size, etc. are taken automatically from the frame
headers. This detector type is also supported by XDSGUI which would
generate XDS.INP for you.

Best,
Tim

On 05/07/2015 11:19 AM, luzuok wrote:
> Dear Fred, Actually I'm not very sure the detector type is MX300.
> The site file of HKL2000 is in the folder called MX300. I guess
> the detector is MX300 because there are another folder call
> PILATUS6M. In the def.site, I can see {dectec} {CCD
> unsupported-m300}. And there seems no m300 dectector supported by
> XDS.
>

> Regards! Lu
>

> -- 卢作焜 南开大学新生物站A202
>
> 在 2015-05-07 16:59:36,"vellieux" <frederic.velli...@ibs.fr> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what an MX300 detector is. From the template input
> files provided with XDS, I see the following:
>
> XDS-ADSC.INP         XDS-MAR345.INP      XDS-PILATUS_200K.INP
> XDS-SATURN.INP XDS-BRANDEIS_B4.INP  XDS-MAR555.INP XDS-PILATUS.INP
> XDS-SIEMENS.INP XDS-CCDBRANDEIS.INP XDS-MARCCD.INP
> XDS-RAXIS2.INP      XDS-SMARTCCD.INP XDS-MAR.INP XDS-RAXIS4.INP
> XDS-STOE.INP XDS-Eiger.INP XDS-PILATUS_12M.INP    XDS-RAXIS5.INP
>
> Normally what you do is to copy one of the above XDS input files
> (corresponding to your detector) to a file called XDS.INP and
> modify that in order to fix any changes in detector size, number
> of pixels... (if necessary - normally it shouldn't be) and to
> provide the correct data to XDS.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Fred.
>
> On 07/05/15 10:33, luzuok wrote:
>
> Dear all, I'm a XDS beginner and the first problem I encounter was
> the INP file. The detector type is MX300. Is the detector
> supported by XDS? How to modified the INP file? The sitefile of
> HKL2000 was attached. Can anyone provide some tutorial to use XDS?
>
> Best wishes!
>
> Lu zuokun
>

> -- 卢作焜 南开大学新生物站A202

- --