Dear Kay,

    I've tune these parameter for many times, and I got best results . :

SPOT_RANGE=1 100

INCLUDE_RESOLUTION_RANGE=50 4.2

MINIMUM_NUMBER_OF_PIXELS_IN_A_SPOT=20

but still got the same error message!

The SPOT.XDS file was ploted (see attachment "spot_15.png" ), it seems that the
ice ring and beam stop shadow was excluded. But the result is still frustrating.

 Best wishes!

LU zuokun

--
卢作焜