Alternatively, you can try soaking with Ln complexes, such as

Tantalum-Br clusters (http://www.mitegen.com/mic_catalog.php?c=jenPhasingTantalum)

Ln chelated in EDTA-like molecules. It does not bind covalently. Better used for soaking at high concentration (http://www.natx-ray.com/products/catalogue_consum_CSM002.html)

Ln-(DPA)3 is a special case, that has to be used in co-crystallization, with new crystal forms with 3-fold axis

JL