Dear All,
I want to superpose the nucleotide form one GTPase on to the nucleotide of
other GTPase in order to study
the interaction in the nucleotide binding pocket. I tried to superpose but it
is superposing on the basis of secondary structure as aresult both the
nucleotides from two structutres are not properly aligned.  I want to superpose
both  the nucleotide, so that I will get the matrix, which I want to apply on
my desired strcuture and study the interacting residues.Do any one have the
align program with you or any other program which can solve this problem.
waiting for your kind response
regardsvijay