Dear Carsten, dear Tarun

are you sure HKL can process the unwarped images? As far as I
understand, the distortion is detector specific, i.e. each detector has
its own undistortion description. As Kay pointed out, reading sfrm is
not a problem, it is very well documented (and a neat format).

Once you have undistorted the images and converted them to mar-format,
you can use the program sfrmtools to convert the header information from
the sfrm-header into the specific XDS commands. This is particularly
useful when using angles other than 90 degrees and omega scans instead
of phi scans, because the conversion between the coordinate systems is
not trivial. Send me an email if you are interested, I have not made
sfrmtools available from my web site.

Cheers,
Tim

On 06/10/2015 08:42 PM, Schubert, Carsten [JRDUS] wrote:
> Tarun,
>
> in my group we used to have a Proteum6000 CCD from Bruker. With the right
> detector descriptions from the HKL folks we able to use HKL2000, talk to the
> hkl folks, you may also need another license covering that detector though.
> Alternatively Bruker provides the Proteum suite (I think that what it was
> called) for data processing, the results we got from that program were
> comparable to HKL.
>
> HTH
>
> Carsten

Dr Tim Gruene