Hi George

I’m not sure that anyone here is using shelxl but I’ve just updated our general
64-bit Linux versions anyway. shell starts OK, but with pdb2ins I get a
complaint. Do you understand this? (I should probably ask our local guys)

Our system is
Scientific Linux release 6.7 (Carbon)

 ./pdb2ins
./pdb2ins: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by
/tmp/_MEIQO85tj/libz.so.1)

best wishes
Phil