Dear Hauke,

the conversion of intensities to amplitudes is an area with unsatisfactory
solutions, and the approaches of (and the assumptions made by) the different
programs differ. Low-resolution data are often anisotropic, which adds
difficulties. You could try CCP4 truncate/ctruncate and GlobalPhasing's
staraniso. The latter in particular should treat anisotropic diffraction more
properly. Probably you get yet other answers from xtriage when fed with those
amplitudes. Possibly this will add to the confusion, but I'm not sure it is
worth worrying about this too much.

Having said that, it seems to me like the primary and most unspoiled data are
the intensities. I don't see anything suspicious in the xtriage-on-intensities
output that you posted.

good luck with your difficult project!

Kay