Dear all

Thanks a lot for the numerous input which is highly appreciated.

I should provide some updates as to what I have done on these two crystals
/ datasets.

I processed both datasets with HKL2000 as well as imosflm. Both softwares
give (essentially) the same unit cells as in the first email. The C2 cell
doesn't look like a transformation of the P1 cell.

However Phaser (and in fact Xtriage) identified that there is translational
pseudosymmetry in the C2 dataset but not the P1 dataset. We are lucky
enough to obtain MR solutions for the dataset but we remain a bit cautious
about the C2 we had. Currently we are looking at Zanuda to see if this is
what it should be.

Thanks again!

Kind regards

Sam