Dear Wei,

I think Prem’s suggestion that the molecule is on a symmetry axis is right.
There are 2 images in those that you have sent that show a two fold rotation
axis within the missing density, so I think the density corresponds to two
molecules. - possibly something like PMSF? Did you happen to use PMSF during
your purification?

Regards,
Rohan

On 28 Nov 2016, at 11:36, Prem Prakash