Dear Wei,
I am not sure which molecule this density corresponds to but I think you
should also consider the possibility of a molecule that can be fitted in
the density but is in fact at a special position meaning that the axis of
symmetry passes through the center of the molecule leading to presence
symmetry related molecule also in the same position. However, this would
obviously mean that the atoms of these two molecules would have partial
occupancies.

Best,
Tushar.

--