Hi,

The structure solved with MR; high sequence identity. Disorder occurs
> only when ligand is bound.  Model is almost 90 % complete except the
> disordered region. Please let me know if I can deposit structure as it
> is. I took example 1fcc (also low resolution). Seems many residues are
> outside Ramachandran plot (even Residue 266 has no density at all).
> Does it mean I can deposit this?

models refined against low-resolution data (diffraction or cryo-EM) should
have zero geometry violations (such as Ramachandran plot outliers or
rotamer outliers). This does not mean real structures do not have such
violations (in fact they do and there plenty of examples), but low-res data
can't justify them.

Pavel