On 1/19/17 3:54 PM, Panneerselvam, Saravanan wrote:
We observed additional density around ADP that fits perfectly
like a gamma phosphate

Hello Saravanan

At 1.4 Angstrom resolution wouldn't that suggest that you've somehow got ATP in there ? I don't think I understand the other option - were you proposing a ADP-O-C(O)2 arrangement to explain the density ? Surely that has a rather different shape, considerably different scattering power at the center of the terminal group (C vs P) and probably different X-O bond lengths. All of these should show in the density maps at 1.4 Å, although the bond length issue could be quite subtle.

Phil Jeffrey
Princeton

mimicking like ATP bound state, surrounded and
coordinated by two metal ions(resolution is 1.4A). There is a change in
space group (from I212121 to P212121 ) and further important
conformation changes are observed around ATP binding pocket and distant
region. This is the only xtal we obtained in this space group, and all
other xtals(measured 10 xtals)  from the same plate belong to I212121.

Thanks your help and time!

Saravanan