I’ve been very happy with Luminorum too, getting them to make blocks for PhD
students when they finish.  Patrick Goldsmith there has been incredibly helpful
with making sure that all the little things, like the bonds to
post-translational modifications that I wanted to be visible, were just right.

Of course, this may not be the most convenient choice if you’re not located in
the UK or even in Europe!

Best wishes,

Randy

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail:
rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.
www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk