On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 09:02:33PM +0100, Tim Gruene wrote:
> when I ran freerflag with the keyword FREERFRAC 0.002, the number of
> reflection
> per flag (between 0 and 500) is very high, it varies between 17 and 1.
>
> Why is there such a high variation, instead of flagging always the same
> number
> of reflections per flag (6-7 in my case)? Can the distribution be made evenly?

Hi Tim

If freerfrac is very small, then the discreteness of the lattice causes
deviations from uniform distribution. Using the keyword 'NOSYM' in such
cases is a probably a good idea. That would make the flags uniformly
distributed.

the program doesn't use resolutions bins at the moment

best wishes
Ville