This would be pretty difficult, but you know in COOT you can overlap the
maps for related chains / hetero dimers/ etc. ( Ask for NCS difference maps
in the DRAW menu ] The matrix which converts one set of coordinates to the
other is then applied to the  electron density so you see the NCS relatd
maps together . I usually use the facility to get an averaged map of all
copies of a molecule to sped up rebuilding - fix a model with respect to
the average and do a fraction of the work - but you could also use it to
study the differences between the two active sites.

In fact it may be possible to use this to get a true difference map, but it
is complicated and I cannot remember how to do it off the top of my head -
you have to output the NCS generated maps then mask the maps then use these
maps to generate structure factors, then set up a diff map calculation..
Simpler to just inspect the differences by eye!

Eleanor