One way is to refine the best chain out of four, first and then generate a
seperate pdb for that chain only and use molecular replacement to find the
rest of the three chains. It does help with improving map to certain
extent. Also delete the missing residues one by one and then run refmac to
see if get any green density back for them to rebuild them in the right
conformation..

--
Dr. Masooma Rasheed
Division of Molecular Biosciences