You dont say whether there is Non cryst translation - that will be reported
at various stages - the pointless/aimless/ctruncate task gives it.

But if it exists and the translation ihas a component of .5 along any axis,
that makes the SG estimate a bit uncertain - the absences could be due to
the NX translation.

And even if the SG is correct - which likely after solving the MR with the
newest PHASER which tests carefully = then you will have zones with low
intensities, and those reflections always have a higher r factor of course.

You could let Arp/Warp or Buccaneer rebuild starting from your existing
model? That is a verification that your solution is essentially right

Eleanor