Dear all,
I am a PhD student doing structural studies on a few proteins from
Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The gene encoding the proteins I work on are
cloned into pet22b with c terminal His tag. the proteins are expressing
well. upon purification I am getting good yield of protein but during
dialysis, the proteins precipitate. Kindly suggest some solutions to avoid
aggregation. pI of one protein is 9.7 and that of the other is 5.6
I am using 25mM Tris pH 7.5 and 100 mM NaCl buffer with 5mM
beta-mercaptoethanol and 0.5% triton x 100 for lysis, the same buffer with
20-30mM imidazole for washing and 300mM imidazole for eluting the proteins.

Thank you
Regards
Akila

--