From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of Vipul Panchal
<panchal.vi...@igib.in>
Sent: 24 April 2017 09:10
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] NCS difference

I am not from any structure biology related group. So I have followed
literatures for the structure solution and analysis. At this level all
stereochemical and geometry looks good. The only parameter I could see with
some red bar was NCS difference.
Through literature, I couldn't understand if some red bars in NCS DIFFERENCE
window should be a concern.
So it would be helpful if some of you can suggest me some relevant literature
or practice regarding NCS difference.

On 24-Apr-2017 1:25 PM, "Pavel Afonine"