Hi everyone,

We have a structure that phaser found a solution for in P1, even though
there is a large off-origin Patterson peak indicating pseudo NCS. However,
the 2mFo-Fc map needs to be contoured up to >3 sigma to be reasonable,
going lower makes it look like what I normally see at <1 sigma. If you look
at the Fo-Fc map, there are large areas of positive and negative density.
The 2mFo-Fc map looks very convincing, you can see the tyrosines, phenyl
rings, etc...Also phaser gave LLG of >400 and a TFZ of ~14. Rfree is ~0.45.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Shek

Stony Brook University
Graduate Student in Biochemistry and Structural Biology (PhD)
Stony Brook Integrative Structural Biology Organization
<https://sbintstrbio.wordpress.com/>
Cell: (808) 386-3879