Hi Vipul and Qiaoling,

Setting occupancies to 0 will give somewhat misleading results. It is good to
test whether density will disappear or not, but not for the final model. Users
of the model might misinterpret it. Especially if you start leaving out
'random' poorly fitting atoms.

High B-factors can occur and the average seems fine. High variance can be an
indication of too loose B-factor restraints. Since you asked for suggestions of
other protocols on the CCP4bb: Have you tried Refmac? And a shameless plug:
Have you tried pdb-redo? Among other things, this tries to find a good protocol
to get the best performance out of Refmac.

Cheers,
Robbie