On 17/05/2017 13:34, Vipul Panchal wrote:

I am solving protein structure with 2.16A resolution. There are two chain in an
asymmetric
unit.
While submitted to PDB validation server, i could see few ligand bond -length
and -angle
outlier. Coot doesn't have any module that can help me with these

h? :-)

as per my best understanding.

Kindly find the image of relevant details attached herewith.

I see a list of outliers for residues. What's more interesting are the outliers in the ligand - I don't see them. What are the ideal metrics for the outliers? Are they correct? How to they compare to the same metrics in the dictionary? Did you generate your dictionary? If so how? Did you use Acedrg?

Paul.